LAND RECLAMATION METHODOLOGY
Clearance of surfaces
The final stages
Having developed a
specific experience in this sector, undoubtedly complementary
to the land reclamation operation from explosive remnants of
war CO.VE.SMI is today in a position to offer itself as a
reference company for setting up special expansion rooms
designed for the act of destructing explosives, working on the
planning and direction of the Military Administration.
CO.VE.SMI is able to prepare, in any part of Italy, the
necessary facilities in order to avoid, during the blasting,
both the direct action of thermomecchanics and indirect action
of projective splinters a/o material present on the prechosen
site for the operations.
Equipment and materials used
in the construction for the expansion
chambers for the blasting of a U.S.A. aerial
bomb in Ostiglia (MN) at a river bed
- No.2 reinforced borders 300x200x200 cm thickness 20 cm
Road Class 1st Category.
- 2000 m3 of loose sand.
- 100 q.li of straw for the
construction of a cavity with a thickness
of 1.00 m.
- 10 m3 of fir planks 5 cm thickness
for cladding secondary chamber with
dimensions 500x400x400 cm.
- No. 100 bags filled with sand.
- 50 m of corrugated pipes with a
diameter from 50mm complete with core
- Mechanical shovel for moving sand
- Excavator for moving sand
- Cranes for handling artifacts and